All content © 2011 - 2016 Microbee Technology Pty Ltd. ‘Microbee’ and the Bee Logo device are regiistered trade marks.
TC Plus Kit Computer
[ Advance information only - product at prototype planning stage ]
Having the same operational specifications as the Classic Plus kit computer,
the TC Plus kit computer includes a full case & brand new 96 key
mechanical key switch keyboard.
The TC Plus uses the same Printed Circuit Board as the Classic Plus
computer, but with the onboard keyboard section left un-populated.
Instead, the new keyboard (including status LED’s for Power, Caps lock,
Num lock and SDcard activity) plugs into a small single row connector.
For backwards compatibility, the serial keyboards’ keystroke tokens
are translated into matrix information inside the logic on the So-Dimm
* Z80 processor running at up to 10Mhz.
* Base of 128k Memory, expandable to 1Mbyte
* Microbee ‘Premium Series’ colour graphics.
* SDcard storage with Floppy disk emulation.
* FDD interface option with Double & High
* Full travel, mechanical switch, 96 key serial keyboard
* Standard Microbee Parallel & Serial ports
* Onboard efficient switching regulators.
* Single PCB - 4 layer design for better signal integrity.
* Arduino compatible slot option (via mezzanine board plugin).
* 50 Way Z80 buss expansion header
* Hybrid kit includes all through-hole parts for assembly,
and a pre-assembled SMD module.
* Kit includes the ‘TeleComputer’ case with room for 2 internal
floppy disk drives
To keep up to date, follow Microbee Technology on our social media
pages [ Facebook / Twitter / Google+ ]