update Tuesday. Extra 2 partitions can be swapped in and out on a 32meg image as B: .
And due to thinking long and hard about Matilda I realised I had not included mouse support in the cf premium. Click the [mouse] button below the canvas before running any program that uses a mouse. Press ESC when finished to return cursor control to browser and OS. Or reboot. I have not tried a mouse, but it runs well with my touchpad.
feedback sought please.
And due to thinking long and hard about Matilda I realised I had not included mouse support in the cf premium. Click the [mouse] button below the canvas before running any program that uses a mouse. Press ESC when finished to return cursor control to browser and OS. Or reboot. I have not tried a mouse, but it runs well with my touchpad.
feedback sought please.
